Benefits of Microneedling
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive treatment to promote skin rejuvenation. Microneedling is based on the skin’s natural ability to self-repair after a laceration, cut, or wound occurs. By creating microscopic pinpoints, the body responds with the restoration of new elastin and collagen. Advantage Dermatology offers the SkinPen micro-needling to treat wrinkles, hyper pigmentation and acne scars.
Micro Needling Treatment is:
- Successfully administered on all skin types
Results That Respect Your Time
A quick procedure with little downtime. With SkinPen®, the days of having to choose between fast, safe or effective are over.
- A comfortable procedure. Based on your specific needs, your aesthetician will apply a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort during the procedure.
- A short procedure time. Procedure time may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling just the slight vibration of SkinPen® during the procedure.
- Mild post-procedure effects . The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn.
- Soothing aftercare. Your aesthetician will apply Skinfuse® RESCUE Calming Complex immediately post-procedure. RESCUE was formulated by Bellus Medical as part of the Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol specifically for post-microneedling to calm the skin.
- A plan for optimal results. Your aesthetician will recommend a course of procedures (typically 3-6) appropriate for your skin’s needs and request you return within 4-6 weeks for your next procedure to ensure optimal results.
- Beautiful, lasting results.