Oliver A. Perez MD Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Perez is Board Certified by the American Academy of Dermatology. He graduated with honors from the University of Miami and The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He completed his dermatology residency at the University of Pittsburg Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Perez has trained under the direction of Drs. John Zitelli and David Brodland in a Mohs Surgery, Cutaneous Oncology, and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship.
He served as the Resident Representative to the Board of Directors at the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery. He is a currently a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgeons
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association